Wednesday Night Volunteers
This meal is run primarily by volunteers so if you are interested in helping out in any way, we would love to have you.
- Food Prep for the Meal: Every week on Tuesday morning, we need between 8-10 people to help prep the food in the kitchen.
- Kitchen Help Day of Meal: On Wednesdays we need 10-15 people to help in the kitchen in the afternoon and evening.
- Table Set-Up/Decorate: Wednesday starting at 1:00 pm we need 6-8 people to set up and decorate the tables.
- Servers & Plate Scrapers: 15-20 people are needed to serve & scrape plates the evening of the meal.
- Clean up Crew: 8-10 people to help clean up the fellowship hall when the meal is finished.
- Weekly Cleaning Person: Looking for a deep cleaning person to pick up/clean the kitchen, 3-4 hours, between Thursday and Sunday (Flexible times).
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Many ways to sign up,
1. Click here.
2. Stop by the Ministry Center in the Narthex
3. Contact Karla Mitzel, email@example.com or 605-391-3850